Friday marks surgery day for this guy who has to have his tonsils and adenoids removed. He had a check up last week and he's all cleared to go. I'm grateful for health insurance and capable doctors. I've already prayed for the surgeon and my son because I know that he will be in capable hands...God's hands.
Also thankful for....
198. Morning coffee brewing
199. The last sweet days of summer
200. Kids excited for church service.
201. The jasmine bush reblooming.
202. A surprise love note left by my oldest son.
203. 2yo saying "good bye pee paw (grandpa)."
204. Kneeling in prayer.
205. Falling into bed after a long, hard day.
207. Belly laughs shared amongst the boys.
208. 6yo clutching His Bible on the way to Saturday night church.
209. Quiet evening.
211. Sweet surrender.
213. Hands lifted in praise to God.
214. SoCal sunsets painted in the sky.
215. Satin pillowcases.
216. Shayne's little six-year-old voice.
217. My sister loving on my three babies.
218. A rhema Word from the Lord.
219. Two little boys exited about school.
220. Godly teachers who pray.
221. Quiet time in the Word of God.
222. Six year old learning to ride his bike after much frustration.
223. Gratis days during Christmas time.
224. Thanksgiving day on the horizon.
225. The discipline of counting gifts big and small.
226. My little first grader's teacher describing him as "a treasure" to have in the class.
227. Waking to sunshine, birds chirping and new mercies.
229. Warm beds
230. ...and a pantry full of food.
231. Laughter and lunch with a sweet sister friend
232. Big brother reading with little brother.
233. Protection through the night.
235. "Thank you mommy for dinner!" repeated around the dinner table.