On Mother’s Day, extended family gathered to celebrate the mothers of our family, birthdays in May as well as my great aunt who turned 94 years old last week. She's 94 years old and still sharp and quick-witted. She had a ball chatting with my little girlie. I treasure these moments: the matriarch of our family loving on one of the babies. A legacy of love indeed.
Still beholding God's good gifts: #309-336
309. Afternoon breezes through open windows.
310. Waking to a quiet house.
311. Prayers spoken in morning darkness.
312. Extended family gatherings.
313. The burden of praying for those without Jesus.
314. Prayer journal filling up with requests and answers.
315. A kissy face, I-love-you text in the middle of the day.
316. A deepening hunger for the Word of God.
318. The privilege of teaching God’s Word to my children.
319. Saturday mornings at the library.
320. Answered prayer when I least expect it.
321. The sound of rain and thunder in the middle of the night.
322. Colorful flowers in bloom.
323. Chores that keep me busy and moving.
324. Volunteering in 1st-grader’s class.
325. A bowl of raspberries and blackberries for dessert.
326. Dinner fresh out of the oven and into hungry stomachs.
327. Laughter and playing in our little backyard.
328. A house to call home.
329. Praying grace and guidance for the kids’ future.
330. Desires that only God could put in my heart.
331. An office with a view of blue skies and purple-blossomed trees.
332. Reuniting with a long-lost friend.
333. Memorizing the book of Ephesians.
334. Afternoon cups of coffee.
336. How deep the Father's love for me!