An inheritance is not limited to money. It also includes godly character qualities like integrity and trustworthiness. Combining a financial inheritance with wisdom and godliness ensures that the next generation will also manage God’s blessings God’s way for God’s glory long after you've graduated to heaven.
We ought to leave a legacy through:
- The Word of God - teach it, memorize it, speak it.
- The life we live: let them see you trust God
- The testimonies share of God’s goodness
- Something tangible: wealth is good and so is a Bible with notes, letters, remembrances of God’s work in our lives.
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re not familiar with podcasts, imagine them as radio shows you can listen to at your convenience. You can listen on your phone or tablet while you drive, workout, or during chores--the possibilities are endless!
1. Listen here on the blog. Click the little play button at the top of this post and enjoy.
2. Listen on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play. Please click subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. Also, I'd love it you'd leave a rating on iTunes and/or Stitcher. Your review helps other listeners find the podcast.
3. Share today’s episode. Email or text the link to a friend or share on social media: click the share button below.