The other day I was looking for something underneath the kitchen sink. When I reached all the way in the back corner, I retrieved a bottle--a bottle of sherry to be exact. It had been there from the last time my dad had visited more than seven years ago. I had to chuckle. My dad loved his sherry. I haven't parted with the bottle yet. It just makes me smile every time I look it. Sometimes it's the little things.
Still adding to my gratitude list:
71. My little six year old giggling in his sleep
72. Big brothers who protect and love their baby sister
73. Holy Spirit conviction guiding me into all truth
74. A husband who loves his kids
76. And carrying every burden to the Lord in prayer
77. Finding two normally bickering brothers snuggled in one bed after bedtime
78. Happy squeals from baby girl when she sees her brothers at the end of the day
80. Praying scriptures over my babies
81. My six year old exclaiming "Mommy, you look pretty!"
82. Dinner plates scraped clean
84. This little girl of mine coloring and humming.
85. And pretending to read.
86. Inside jokes between brothers
87. Good morning smiles from baby girl.
88. My momma's face when she sees her grandchildren.
89. Loose front teeth on my six year old
90. Happy siblings playing in the backyard.